Gas Vent Storm Collar, Round, Type B, 5-In.
May be purchased individually in store.
- Used to prevent a weather proff seal to pipe above roof line
- Used above flashing, seal inner edge with hi-temp silicone sealant
- Underwriters Labotories UL 441 and National Fire Protection Agency NFPA 54 and NFPA 211
- Venting gas fired appliances, water heaters, furnaces, stoves, etc.
- LockTab-An alternative method to secure pipe wheen required by local code.
- Outer material 28 gauge galvinized steel
- Inner liner is Aluminum
- Check Appliance Installation Instructions For Details
- Industry Best Warrantty Contact Selkirk For Details
|Country of Origin||MX|
|Manufacturer Name||SELKIRK CORP|
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.