- 769 sq.-in. of total cooking area (624 sq.-in. primary cooking area;145 sq.-in. warming rack)
- Snap-Jet individual burner ignition system and lighted control knobs
- Two stainless steel work surfaces, two Grill Out handle lights and six tool hooks, includes a 10-foot flexible hose
- Grease management system funnels grease away from burners into an accessible drip tray and this helps prevent flare ups
- Stainless steel Flavorizer bars are angled just right to catch drippings that smoke and sizzle, adding that irresistible smoky flavor to your food.
- Stainless steel heat deflectors
- Welded tube frame with enclosed cabinet for additional room and easy access to grilling tools.
- For Natural Gas Only, Cannot Be Connected to LP Tanks
|Manufacturer Name||WEBER-STEPHEN PRODUCTS|
|California Residents Proposition 65||Handling the brass material on this product exposes you to lead, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. (Wash hands after handling this product.) Combustion by-products produced when using this product contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|
As an email subscriber you will receive:
Please add email@example.com to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.