Spirit II E-310 3-Burner Natural Gas Grill, 30,000-BTU, Black
This Spirit II E310 Natural gas grill is your step-up into the world of grilling. This three burner grill will do it's magic with it's spacious grilling space. You can now sear meat on one side and grill appetizers on the other. Armed with the strongGS4 grilling system and iGrill3 compatible - you can take grilling to the next level. The compact open cart design allows you to keep your tools and accessories at hands reach. So push the ignitor button and welcome to the next level of grilling.
- 10 year 100% Weber guarantee
- 30,000 BTU on three stainless steel burners
- GS4 Grilling System: Infinity ignition, Burners, Flavorizer bars, Grease management system
- Insert the iGrill3 Bluetooth thermometer (sold separately) into side table and monitor temperatures on mobile device with the Weber iGrill App
- Reversible porcelain enamel cast iron cooking grates provide 424 sq. inches of cooking space
- Tuck-Away warming rack adds an additional 105 sq inches and keeps food warm while cooking items underneath
- Infinity ignition system guarantees lighting everytime
- Stainless steel burners distribute the heat so food cooks evenly everytime
- Porcelain enamel Flavorizer bars catch the drippings that add to the smokey flavor
- Grease Management System funnels grease away from the burners and into the drip pan to prevent flare-ups
- Two stainless steel side tables with tool hooks and the left one folds down
- Powder coated Porcelain enamel lid with center mounted thermometer
- Stainless steel heat deflectors
- Sleek open cart design provides additional room/storage for accessories
- Includes a 10' flexible hose
- Two large wheels
|Fuel Type||Natural Gas|
|Country of Origin||CN|
|Manufacturer Name||WEBER-STEPHEN PRODUCTS|
|California Residents Proposition 65||www.P65Warnings.ca.govHandling the brass material on this product exposes you to lead, a chemical know to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm (Wash hands after handling this product). Combustion by-products produced when using this product contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to|
Rated 4 out of 5 by talltoo from Learning new grill This is my first natural gas grill, others were propane, it is taking a while to figure out placement of food on the grill for even cooking. indirect cooking works great with only outside burners on, center one off. Only used it about 12 times with different food types, my last gas grill lasted 10+ years and worked great, I am confident I can master this one also.
Date published: 2021-10-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by ID Dave from Weber NG works great! This cooks very well. I’ve never been a big fan of LPG grills due to not being hot enough to sear a steak. This grill can and cooks well. Worth the money.
Date published: 2021-10-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by Balazs from Perfect Everything I expected and more! Easy hook up, and has many extra features
Date published: 2021-10-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from My Weber Spirit II E-310 Natural Gas Grill We are very happy with our natural gas grill. It is very easy to clean and maintain. I recommend this grill to all my friends.
Date published: 2021-10-04
Rated 4 out of 5 by JanMan from Times change It works quite well but I was disappointed with some of the cheap looking plastic pieces.
Date published: 2021-10-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by kristenheidi from I love weber grills I replaced my previous weber with a newer model. the previous one lasted 11 years. It still worked great but the legs rusted out (I live near the coast) I love the new one just as much if not more than the last one :-)
Date published: 2021-09-30
Rated 4 out of 5 by mowreypg from Design Flaw I love my Weber Spirit II grill but there's one design flaw in that the side table that folds down has to be up to move the grill on its two wheels. The fold down table was one of the factors that made me purchase this particular model. Unfortunately, I have to drag my grill from its storage spot before I can lift the side table to move it on its wheels.
Date published: 2021-09-28
Rated 3 out of 5 by Michellezard12 from I can’t get my grill to work I don’t know what the problem is but I can’t get my grill to work. First the gas connector was broken but they sent me a new one. Now I can’t get it to turn on.
Date published: 2021-09-28
Behind every project is a True Value®
Thanks for signing up!
Please add email@example.com to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.