- Makita-built variable speed motor delivers 0-2,800 strokes per minute and a 1-1/4" stroke length for faster cutting
- "Tool-less" blade change system allows for faster blade installation and removal for increased productivity
- Variable speed trigger for added convenience
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 19-1/8" long
- Weighs only 8.3 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Rubberized soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- Large two-finger trigger for operator convenience
- Electric brake for maximum productivity
- Refined crank mechanism design minimizes blade deflection and reduces vibration
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions
|Number of Batteries||0 (tool only)|
|Country of Origin||CN|
|Manufacturer Name||MAKITA USA INC|
Please add email@example.com to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.