- Variable speed motor delivers 0-3,300 strokes per minute combined with a 1/2" length stroke to provide faster cutting
- Exclusive dual-position on/off switch design allows for either paddle or trigger switch operation
- "Tool-less" blade change system allows for faster blade installation and removal for increased productivity
- Ergonomically designed handle with rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort
- Compact design at 14-3/4" long
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area
- Weighs only 2.9 lbs. with battery for convenient operation
- Ideal for a wide range of cutting applications
- Cuts PVC and ABS pipe, EMT, drywall, wood, and more
- Battery Protection Circuit protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
|Number of Batteries||2|
|Country of Origin||CN|
|Manufacturer Name||MAKITA USA INC|
|California Residents Proposition 65||www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.Cancer and Reproductive Harm -|
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.