- Powerful 15 AMP motor with electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load
- Built-in clutch reduces gear damage by disengaging gears if blade binds
- 4-position orbital/straight cutting action
- Variable speed control dial enables user to match the speed to the application
- Long 1-1/4" stroke for faster cutting
- "Tool-less" blade change and shoe adjustment
- Ergonomically designed rubberized grip for more comfort
- Large 2-finger trigger with lock-on button for added convenience
- Weighs only 9.7 lbs.
- Ideal for framers, carpenters, electricians, plumbers, demolition work and other demanding cutting applications
|Country of Origin||CN|
|Manufacturer Name||MAKITA USA INC|
|California Residents Proposition 65||www.P65Warnings.ca.govSome dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: • lead from lead-based paints, • crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and • arsenic and chromium from chemically-treated lumber. Your risk from these exposures varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure to these chemicals: work in a well ventilated area, and work with approved safety equipment, such as those dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles. For more information, visit|
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.