Valid only on Truevalue.com. Not valid at True Value stores or on their websites. Not valid on Weber®, Traeger, Carhartt®, Kenmore, Ring, Nest ,Dyson, Makita®, Orca, DeWalt, Char-Broil, Hoover, Bosch, items: 242405, 242540. Other exclusions may apply. Purchase price of $100 excludes tax & shipping. Not valid on gift card purchases or with any other coupons, offers, or certificates. Void where prohibited. Coupon code valid through 11:59 p.m. PT on 11/29/20; code may be withdrawn prior to that time at our discretion. In that event, notice will be posted on TrueValue.com and prior purchases with code will be honored. Limit of one coupon per customer.
- Efficient BL Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The BL Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- The electronically-controlled BL Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- Variable 2-speed 1/2" Hammer Driver-Drill (0-500 & 0-2,000 RPM) with BL Motor delivers 530 in.lbs. of Max Torque; weighs only 4.2 lbs. with battery
- Variable speed Impact Driver (0-3,400 RPM & 0-3,600 IPM) delivers 1,500 in.lbs. of Max Torque; weighs only 3.3 lbs. with battery
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 4.0Ah battery BL1840B features an integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 4.0Ah battery BL1840B provides up to 35% more run time per charge*
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 4.0Ah battery BL1840B reaches a full charge in 40 minutes or less
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
|Number of Batteries||2|
|Country of Origin||CN|
|Manufacturer Name||MAKITA USA INC|
|California Residents Proposition 65||www.P65Warnings.ca.govSome dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: • lead from lead-based paints, • crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and • arsenic and chromium from chemically-treated lumber. Your risk from these exposures varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure to these chemicals: work in a well ventilated area, and work with approved safety equipment, such as those dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles. For more information, visit|
Please add email@example.com to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.