Single Cut Bastard Mill File, Red Handle, 10-In.
The Crescent Nicholson single-cut bastard mill files sharpen mill or circular saws and are ideal for draw filing and finishing metals. The rectangular shape lets you smooth and sharpen straight surfaces. 2 square edges allow you to make grooves fixed at the same width as the file, and all sizes taper slightly in width to improve access in slots.
- Bastard cut, American pattern mill file
- Sharpens mill or circular saws
- Great for draw filing and finishing metals
- Rectangular shape lets you smooth and sharpen straight surfaces
- Single-cut texture on the sides and edges for applying a smooth finish
- 2 square edges allow you to make grooves fixed at the same width as the file
- All sizes taper slightly in width to improve access in slots
|Country of Origin||BR|
|Manufacturer Name||APEX TOOL GROUP LLC|
Behind every project is a True Value®
Thanks for signing up!
Please add email@example.com to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.