SmokeFire EX6 Wood Fire Pellet Grill, 36-In., 1,008 Sq. In. Cooking Area
- 200-600° temperature range provides the versatility to sear steaks, smoke ribs, bake pies, roast veggies and everything in-between.
- Weber porcelain-enamel finish helps prevent rusting and cracking.
- Receive notifications, at the grill or on your phone, with Weber Connect step-by-step grilling assistance.
- Exclusive easy-clean system directs ash and grease down into an accessible removeable drawer eliminating the need for a messy grease bucket.
- The unique, variable speed, inclined auger was specially designed to prevent pellet jams.
- Flavorizer bars were designed to direct heat across the entire cooking area so that your entire meal cooks evenly, with no worry of hot and cold spots.
- The large capacity hopper holds over an entire 20 pound bag of pellets. It's the perfect size for all day smoking.
- Receive a notification if pellets are running low, so you have enough time to grab another bag and refuel.
- 7 year warranty on lid and cookbox; 3 year warranty on eveything else
- Select Smoke Boost at the begninning of the cook, and pellets will smoke and smolder between 165-200°, adding an extra smoky flavor to food.
|Country of Origin||US|
|Manufacturer Name||WEBER-STEPHEN PRODUCTS|
|California Residents Proposition 65||www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. Combustion byproducts produced when using this product contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.This product can expose you to chemicals including wood dust, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to|
Please add email@example.com to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.