- HP Epoxy Coated and Reinforced Thermoplastic Submersible Sump Pump
- Assembled in the USA with foreign and domestic parts
- Tested to 1 million cycles*; For performance that lasts, WAYNE Pumps exceeds an average life of 1 million cycles
- Durable epoxy-coated and reinforced thermoplastic construction, for long life in tough sump applications
- For easy installation, use in 11 in. diameter or larger sump basins.
- High performance; max. flow rate is 3750 Gallons Per Hour; 2718 GPH at 10 ft. of discharge lift
- No need for weep holes; Unique Top Suction Design reduces clogging and prevents air lock condition
|Country of Origin||US|
|Manufacturer Name||WAYNE WATER SYSTEMS|
|California Residents Proposition 65||www.P65Warnings.ca.govThis product can expose you to chemicals including diethylhexyl phthalate (dehp), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to|
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.