Schedule 40 PVC Pressure Pipe Reducer Bushing, White, 2 x 1/2-In.
PVC 02107 1250HA
2" x 1/2" White Reducer Bushing, Spigot x Slip, Used To Reduce The Size Of A Pipe, Used In Sprinkler & Irrigation Systems, Meets The Requirements Of ASTM D 2466.
- Conforms to meet Standards: ASTM D 1784, ASTM D 2466, NSF 14 and 61
- White fittings that are used in potable water applications
- PVC schedule 40 pipe and pressure fittings are used in irrigation, underground sprinkler systems, swimming pools, outdoor applications and cold water supply lines
- Intended for pressure use
- For use where systems will not exceed 140° F
- Has better sound deadening qualities than PVC Schedule 40 DWV Foam Core and ABS Foam Core
- Installation requires the use of primer and solvent cement.
- Manufactured in the USA
|Country of Origin||US|
|Model Number||PVC 02107 1250HA|
|Manufacturer Name||CHARLOTTE PIPE & FOUNDRY CO.|
Behind every project is a True Value®
Thanks for signing up!
Please add email@example.com to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.