Valid only on Truevalue.com. Not valid at True Value stores or on their websites. Not valid on Weber®, Traeger, Carhartt®, Kenmore, Ring, Nest ,Dyson, Makita®, Orca, DeWalt, Char-Broil, Hoover, Bosch, items: 242405, 242540. Other exclusions may apply. Purchase price of $100 excludes tax & shipping. Not valid on gift card purchases or with any other coupons, offers, or certificates. Void where prohibited. Coupon code valid through 11:59 p.m. PT on 11/29/20; code may be withdrawn prior to that time at our discretion. In that event, notice will be posted on TrueValue.com and prior purchases with code will be honored. Limit of one coupon per customer.
- Compliant Product Which Meets California AB-1953
- Compliant Product Which Meets Vermont SB-152
- Two Piece Construction - Nut And Body
- Use With Copper, Brass, Aluminum, Or Steel Tubing
- Negavtive 65 Degreees to Plus 250 Degrees F. Temperature Range
- Standard Fittings Use Short Nuts. Long Nuts Are Available For Higher Vibrations Applications.
- Resists Mechanical Pullout
- Easy To Disassemble And Can Be Reassembled Many Times, With No Effect On The Seal
- Primary Uses: Fuel Equipment, Plumbing, Gases, Refrigeration, and Vacumm Lines.
- To Assemble:
- 1. Cut Smooth, Square End On Tubbing
- 2. Slide Nut onto Tube - Threads Facing End
- 3. Flare End Of Tube
- 4. Thread Nut to Body Until Snug, Then 1/6th Turn
|Country of Origin||US|
|Manufacturer Name||ANDERSON METALS CORP|
|California Residents Proposition 65||www.P65Warnings.ca.govThis product can expose you to lead, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm.|
Please add email@example.com to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.