FFLP Rac x 308 Paint Spray Tip, 6-8-In. Fan
Spray at up to 50% lower pressure with the Reverse-A-Clean (RAC) 308 Fine Finish Low Pressure (FF LP) RAC X SwitchTip. This fine finish tip produces a 6 to 8 inch fan pattern and a 0.008 inch orifice, ideal for thinner materials. Reverse the SwitchTip to easily clear clogs.
- Less Prep & Cleanup TimeLess mess with less oversprayPut the paint where you want it
- Easiest Pattern OverlapSofter spray fan patternEasy to apply any material to any surfaceConsistent blended finish quality
- Extended LifeSpraying at half pressure doubles tip lifeReduced sprayer maintenance - up to 2X life
- SmartTip TechnologyExclusive internal tip geometryReduces energy required to atomize paints, stains, and other materialsDelivers a superior finish with less pressureWorks with SmartControl on select Graco sprayers
- Best Tip on the MarketWorks with any airless sprayerLongest lasting fan patternHighest quality finish with a consistent spray pattern
- Easy to Identify Tip SizeLarge raised tip size numbers are always legible - even when covered with paint
- Superior Tip DesignLocking tab ensures tip stays securely in guardSnaps tip in spray or reverse positionOneSeal tip gasket installs with no toolsSolvent seal available when using extremely hot solvents
|Country of Origin||US|
|Manufacturer Name||GRACO INC|
Behind every project is a True Value®
Thanks for signing up!
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.