The Right Garden Hose Makes a Difference
A garden hose is a must-have for homeowners, but all garden hoses are not the same. Whether you?re watering your lawn and garden or spraying off decks, patios and driveways, you want to choose a garden hose that is just right for your watering needs.
True Value carries water hoses that range in length from 25 to 100 feet, as well as shorter leader hoses used to connect to hose reels. Hoses come in many different styles to handle light-, medium- and heavy-duty projects.
Types of Garden Hoses
- Garden Hose: A general purpose hose that works well for watering smaller lawns and gardens.
- Soaker Hose: This hose features tiny holes, which allows water to seep into the soil. It?s ideal for placing between rows of plants that need continuous watering.
- Sprinkler Hose: Designed with a flat base and holes on the top. Water shoots up and out to water lawns.
- Hot Water Hose: Specially designed to withstand hot water applications.
- Drinking Water Safe Hose: Ideal for boats & RVs, hoses labeled, ?drinking water safe? are free from chemicals like lead, plasticizers, BPA and more.
Specialty Hoses and Accessories
True Value also carries watering hoses with special features like NeverKink, that resist tangling, or As Seen On TV hoses that are expandable or retractable. You?ll also might also need a sprinkler, nozzle, hose reel, cart of hanger, hose fitting and other accessories ? and True Value has them all. Purchase at your local True Value store.