- Use as a main supply line connected to a low-flow, drip-watering device, or punch emitters into the tubing to deliver water along the run
- Tubing outside diameter (OD) is 0.700 in, internal diameter (ID) is 0.600 in ; connects to point-of-connection device using appropriate fitting; emitters and feeder lines can be punched directly into the line or attached to the end
- To use as a main supply line, attach to a point-of-connection device connected to the water source; to use as a dripper line, attach emitters directly into the line; Works with Raindrip products and other products with compatible connection type
- Poly tubing is constructed using a layering method for durability: the outer layer, which is exposed to the sun, and the inner layer, which is exposed to water, is made of 100% virgin content; the middle layer is composed of recycled content
- Comes with one 50 ft. coil of 5/8 in. poly supply tubing ; Raindrip stands by their product and gives a 1-year, 100% satisfaction guarantee. If your product breaks, Raindrip will send you a new one for free, just pay shipping and handling
- Works in a variety of areas, from small to large, flat or sloped, to water trees, shrubs, flower beds, groundcover, vegetable gardens, plants in pots, planter boxes, and hanging baskets
- Drip irrigation reduces water usage by up to 70% compared to conventional sprinkler irrigation; water is applied precisely and at the rate the soil can accept it to prevent runoff and erosion
|Country of Origin||US|
|Manufacturer Name||RAINDRIP INC|
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.