- Transition from 1/2 in. PVC pipe to 5/8 in. distribution tubing or dripline; Works in a variety of areas, from small to large, flat or sloped, to connect PVC pipe to distribution tubing or dripline
- Connects to 1/2 in. PVC pipe on one end, 5/8 in. distribution tubing or dripline with outside diameter of 0.700 in. on the other end
- Insert PVC pipe into 1/2 in. opening; insert 5/8 in. distribution tubing or dripline into the compression ring, where an internal barb will compress the tube to hold it in place; Make the transition from PVC pipe to distribution tubing; solvent weld for a
- Compression ring creates a watertight seal; internal barb that compresses the inserted tubing to hold it in place; unlike a barbed fitting, the tubing is not stretched out to connect to the fitting; Compression ring is color-coded for easy identification:
- Comes with ten 5/8 in. X 1/2 in. Slip PVC Compression Adapters; Raindrip stands by their product and gives a 1-year, 100% satisfaction guarantee. If your product breaks, Raindrip will send you a new one for free, just pay shipping and handling
|Country of Origin||CN|
|Manufacturer Name||RAINDRIP INC|
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.