- Fits into the end of tubing that may be vulnerable to bug infestation; Works at the end of 1/4 in. supply tubing
- Bug plugs fit 1/4 in. end of tubing; push smaller end into hole by hand, or use a fitting inserter tool such as the 3-in-1 Hole Punch Tool or 4-in-1 Cut N' Punch Tool
- Bug plug stem blocks bugs from entering tubing; Plug allows diffused water to flow out
- Drip irrigation reduces water usage by up to 70% compared to conventional sprinkler irrigation; water is applied precisely and at the rate the soil can accept it to prevent runoff and erosion
- Comes with twenty-five Bug Plugs; Raindrip stands by their product and gives a 1-year, 100% satisfaction guarantee. If your product breaks, Raindrip will send you a new one for free, just pay shipping and handling
|Country of Origin||MX|
|Manufacturer Name||RAINDRIP INC|
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.