24 x 12-In. Galvanized Steel Roof Dormer Vent, Half-Round
Designed to provide maximum airflow into the attic, this roof dormer vent has a crimp less face and eliminates the need for sealant or solder. 1-piece galvanized steel construction and lightweight, with louver blades to deflect rain or snow. 1/8 in. Galvanized Wire Mesh over the 12 in. x 9 in. rough opening prevents birds and large insects from entering attic space. Adequate attic ventilation prolongs the life of the roof and overall structure and lowers utility bills year long. Meets FHA requirements.
- Designed for use with composition shingle, shake or flat tile roof
- Net free area: 100 sq. in.
- Durable galvanized steel construction
- Paintable for color matching
- Includes 1/8 in. screen
- For roof pitches from 3/12 to 12/12
- Includes wire mesh to keep out birds and large insects
|Country of Origin||US|
|Manufacturer Name||CONSTRUCTION METALS INC|
|California Residents Proposition 65||www.P65Warnings.ca.govCancer and Reproductive Harm -|
Behind every project is a True Value®
Thanks for signing up!
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.