14 x 18-In. Galvanized Steel Gable Louver Vent, Stucco Flange
Gable Louvers help provide attic ventilation to exhaust unwanted heat and moisture which can damage wood or roofing materials. A balanced ventilation system (50% intake ventilation combined with 50% exhaust ventilation) can also lower utility bills. Conforms to Federal Specification QQ-5775A, Type 1, Class 4 ASTM A-653- meets FHA codes. 28-Gauge galvanized steel, 1-piece construction with a 2 in. thick frame. 1/8 in. Galvanized wire mesh prevents entry from birds or large insects.
- Net free area: 110 sq. in.
- 28-Gauge galvanized steel construction
- Rough opening 14-1/4 in. x 18-1/4 in.
- Nailing flange with 7/8 in. reveal for stucco construction
- 1/8 in. galvanized wire mesh to keep out birds and insects
|Country of Origin||US|
|Manufacturer Name||CONSTRUCTION METALS INC|
|California Residents Proposition 65||www.P65Warnings.ca.govCancer and Reproductive Harm -|
Behind every project is a True Value®
Thanks for signing up!
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.