Rescue Silicone Tape, Self-Fusing, White, 2-In. x 36-Ft.
2" x 36', white, rescue tape, .30 thick, self-fusing, premium quality silicone, used by the us army as part of the battle damage assessment & repair kits bdar, carried on military vehicles & tanks, for emergency product for plumbing, automotive, electrical & industrial repairs, creates a permanent airtight, watertight seal in seconds, repair & seal leaky hoses, pipes, tubing, lines, & fittings, works even over oily or dirty surfaces, resists 500 degrees & remains flexible to - 85 degrees, insulates 8,000v, 950 psi tensile strength, resists fuels, oils, acids solvent, salt water, road salt & uv rays, meets & significantly exceeds military specifications mil-spec.
- Industrial Size for heavy duty industrial and commercial applications
- Self Fusing, Just Stretch, Wrap and Get Rescued!
- Creates a Permanent Airtight, Watertight Seal in Seconds
- 950 PSI Tensile Strength
- Resists 500F Degrees (260C) ; Remains flexible to -85°F (-60° C)
- Insulates 12,000 volts per layer
- Resists Fuels, Oils, Acids, Solvents, Salt Water, Road Salt & UV Rays
- Manufactured to Military Spec: CID A-A-59163
- Meets UL Standard 510 Electrical Insulation Tape
|Country of Origin||US|
|Manufacturer Name||SEAL IT SERVICES INC|
Behind every project is a True Value®
Thanks for signing up!
Please add email@example.com to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.