- $40 Lab Analysis Fee Required
- Professional Lead in Water Test Kit is an inexpensive, safe, easy-to-use & reliable method to test for poisonous lead in water & get accurate results
- Lead contaminated water from lead pipes & fixtures contributes to lead poisoning in over 40 million homes
- Every time you drink from the faucet, cook with tap water, or brush your teeth, you may be at risk
- It utilizes laboratory atomic absorption spectrometer via graphite furnace and offers the most accurate results
- The kit includes a plastic non-breakable test tube, protective mailing tube, a pre-paid postage envelope & information form
- To test: simply fill the vial with water & send it to our certified
- We will send you a professionally documented lab report within one week, of our receipt of your test sample
- This test has been laboratory tested for accuracy
- The kit is a laboratory test that will accurately & reliably test your water for lead contamination to 1 ppb (parts per billion) - EPA standard is 15 ppb
|Country of Origin||US|
|Manufacturer Name||PROFESSIONAL LAB INC|
Please add email@example.com to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.