Century Wire & Cable
Pro Lock Extension Cord, Blue, 12/3, 100-Ft.
100', 12/3 sjtw, blue, pro lock extension cord, 58 degrees fahrenheit, -50 degrees celsius, special cold weather pvc jacket guarantees flexibility in temperatures well below freezing, molded on pro lock connectors will not pull away from the cord body & offer extra water resistance, high impact polycarbonate on both housing & collar on our pro locks to guarantee hard service, extra heavy duty use, fully safety compliant & its patented cgm connector features a continuous green ground check light that lets you know the cords electrical current is safely grounded.
- Each of the three conductors contain 64 strands of 30 AWG 100% copper wire
- Molded on Pro Lock connectors will not pull away from the cord body and offer extra water resistance
- Automatic locking feature: insert male end into our Pro Lock connector, push together to lock & pull the collar down to unlock
- We use high impact polycarbonate on both housing & collar on our Pro Lock connectors to guarantee hard service, extra-heavy duty use
- Pro Lock Pull Strength: 80 Lbs. horizontally or vertically
- Lighted Amber Power Check plug and indicates there is power running through the cord
- Pro Lock green lighted CGM connector identifies ground continuity in the circuit
- Our -58°F (-50°C) special coldweather PVC jacket guarantees working flexibility in temperatures well below freezing
- UL Listed
|Country of Origin||TW|
|Brand||Century Wire & Cable|
|Manufacturer Name||CENTURY WIRE & CABLE|
|California Residents Proposition 65||www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to|
Behind every project is a True Value®
Thanks for signing up!
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.