60-Amp General-Duty Safety Switch
The Square D by Schneider Electric 60 Amp 240-Volt 14,000-Watt Fused General-Duty Safety Switch is a Class 3130, Series F unit with a NEMA Type 1 metallic enclosure for indoor use. The ANSI-certified and UL-listed safety switch is intended for use in general-duty applications. The switch is single phased, fused and 3 wire (2 blades and fuse holders and 1 neutral).
- For use as a safety switch in general-duty applications
- Class 3130, Series F
- NEMA Type 1 metallic enclosure for indoor use
- Single phase
- 2-pole fusible (cartridge)
- 3 wire (2 blades and fuse holders and 1 neutral)
- Terminal lug data: one #10-3 Al or #14-3 Cu
- 3 HP and 240 VAC
- 100,000 SCCR maximum with proper current-limiting fusing
- ANSI certified and UL listed
- Accepts field-installable electrical interlock kit EIK031 or EIK032 and service ground kit GTK03 (kits sold separately)
|Country of Origin||US|
|Manufacturer Name||SQUARE D BY SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC|
Behind every project is a True Value®
Thanks for signing up!
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.