- QO 15 Amp two-pole circuit breaker
- The QO 15 Amp two-pole circuit breaker contains a thermal-magnetic tripping mechanism and has a two-pole common trip and the breaker features a Visi-Trip indicator to easily identify the tripped circuit in the load center
- The breaker features a Visi-Trip indicator to easily identify a tripped circuit in the load center this circuit breaker has a maximum load of 240 volts with a 10,000 AIR and uses a thermal-magnetic tripping mechanism
- Use for overload and short-circuit protection of your electrical system
- Two-pole with a common trip
- Compatible with QO load centers and CSED devices
- 10,000 AIR
- 120/240 VAC
- ANSI certified and UL listed
|Manufacturer Name||SQUARE D BY SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC|
As an email subscriber you will receive:
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.