- 1" White 90 Degree Street Elbow, Spigot x Slip, Used To Make A Right Angle Turn From Another Fitting, Used In Sprinkler & Irrigation Systems, Meets The Requirements Of ASTM D 2466.
- Conforms to meet Standards: ASTM D 1784, ASTM D 2466, NSF 14 and 61
- White fittings that are used in potable water applications
- PVC schedule 40 pipe and pressure fittings are used in irrigation, underground sprinkler systems, swimming pools, outdoor applications and cold water supply lines
- Intended for pressure use
- For use where systems will not exceed 140° F
|Country of Origin
|PVC 02304 0800HA
|CHARLOTTE PIPE & FOUNDRY CO.
|California Residents Proposition 65
|www.P65Warnings.ca.govThis product can expose you to chemicals including titanium dioxide and carbon black which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to
Please add email@example.com to your address book.