VALID ONLY ON TRUEVALUE.COM. Not valid in True Value stores or their websites. Limit 1 coupon per household. Not valid on Weber®, Carhartt®, Yeti®, Ring, Dyson, or Makita products. Purchase price of $200 excludes tax & shipping. Not valid on the purchase of gift cards or with any other coupons, offers, or certificates. Not refundable or transferable. Void if sold, exchanged, transferred, or reproduced. Void where prohibited. Coupon valid through 11:59 pm on 3/25/19. TrueValue.com reserves the right to withdraw this promotion and issue no additional coupons at any time prior to 11:59 pm on 3/25/18. In that event, notice will be immediately posted on TrueValue.com and all coupons issued prior to the notice will be honored.
- Compliant Product Which Meets California AB-1953
- Compliant Product Which Meets Vermont SB-152
- Two Piece Construction - Nut And Body
- Use With Copper, Brass, Aluminum, Or Steel Tubing
- Negavtive 65 Degreees to Plus 250 Degrees F. Temperature Range
- Standard Fittings Use Short Nuts. Long Nuts Are Available For Higher Vibrations Applications.
- Resists Mechanical Pullout
- Easy To Disassemble And Can Be Reassembled Many Times, With No Effect On The Seal
- Primary Uses: Fuel Equipment, Plumbing, Gases, Refrigeration, and Vacumm Lines.
- To Assemble:
- 1. Cut Smooth, Square End On Tubbing
- 2. Slide Nut onto Tube - Threads Facing End
- 3. Flare End Of Tube
- 4. Thread Nut to Body Until Snug, Then 1/6th Turn
|Country of Origin||US|
|Manufacturer Name||ANDERSON METALS CORP|
|California Residents Proposition 65||www.P65Warnings.ca.govThis product can expose you to lead, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm.|
As an email subscriber you will receive:
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.