- Variable speed control dial (6,000-20,000 OPM) enables user to match the speed to the application
- 3.2° oscillation angle engineered for faster, more aggressive cutting and sanding
- Large on/off slide switch with lock-on button for operator convenience
- Includes adapters to fit most competitive accessories
- Small diameter barrel grip (only 2-3/8") for easy handling
- Battery capacity warning system turns on indicator light and is engineered to automatically stop motor to notify user when it is time to recharge the battery (battery and charger sold separately)
- Weighs only 4.9 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Soft start feature for smooth start-ups
- Ideal for wood flooring, tile, plaster, sheetrock, wood, PVC and a variety of other applications
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
|Country of Origin||CN|
|Manufacturer Name||MAKITA USA INC|
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.