Glitter Brush-on Paint, Iridescent, Qt.
Rust-Oleum Glitter Interior Wall Paint creates a unique top coat, glitter finish over any latex wall paint. Use on walls and other hard surfaces to add multi-dimensional shimmer and sparkle. Provides an elegant shine and glittery shimmer without any mess. Rust-Oleum Glitter Brush Paint has excellent adhesion and will not flake or fade for long lasting sparkle and shimmer.
- Ideal for creating a glittery, glamorous finish on many surfaces including drywall, wood, metal, plastic and hardboard
- Covers up to 50 sq. ft., coverage depends on surface porosity and glitter effect desired
- Use light, even coats to build desired glitter effect (shimmer increases as additional coats are applied)
- Sparkly finish is slightly textured
- For best results, use over a primer or latex paint that is similar in color to your desired wall color
- Stir the paint frequently before and during application to re-distribute the glitter
- Apply a clear top coat for added protection and durability
- Dries to touch in 1 hour, recoat in 2-4 hours
- Low odor and low VOC formula, cleans up easily with soap and water
- Apply with a synthetic latex brush,, 6 in. or 9 in. and 1/2 in. nap roller, or spray gun using fan pattern
- For optimal results, thoroughly read instructions prior to application
|Country of Origin||US|
|California Residents Proposition 65||www.P65Warnings.ca.govCancer and Reproductive Harm -|
Rated 5 out of 5 by Paint Lady from Love glitter!!! Painted on beautifully, needs thin layers and to be built up but very pretty finish especially if metallic pain is used as a base!
Date published: 2020-04-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by ABBIE I from An amazing glitter paint for walls The glitter paint is so pretty. It sparkles and adds depth to the wall. I love it!!
Date published: 2020-04-23
Rated 4 out of 5 by MommaD from Iridescent Tried brushing - results not even. Thinned a bit with water and rolled on 4' wood painted letters and they turned out beautiful. Also used on smaller decorative items for a wedding. Highly recommend using a roller for even distribution of sparkles. Would recommend to anyone wanting that touch of Glitz and glamour!
Date published: 2018-03-20
Rated 1 out of 5 by Alicia D from Glitter paint This paint was terrible. It wasn’t as advertised at all and the cans were so tiny. I wouldn’t recommend this paint to anyone and I’m sure not going to buy it EVER AGAIN
Date published: 2018-03-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by Sikney from Great product I am so happy I purchased this it is a great add to the finishing
Date published: 2018-02-12
Behind every project is a True Value®
Thanks for signing up!
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.