FLEX SEAL Family of Products
FLEX SEAL Rubber Sealant Coating, Black, 14-oz.
FLEX SEAL® is liquid rubber in can! It sprays out as a thick liquid, seeps into cracks and holes and dries to a watertight, flexible rubberized coating that Stops Leaks Fast!™. Unaffected by weather. In extreme heat or cold, FLEX SEAL® keeps its hold! Stays flexible and pliable while protecting surfaces from corrosion. Seals out water, last for years!
- Apply with the portable, easy-to-use, aerosol spray can
- Unlike paint, its thick liquid dries to a watertight, flexible, rubberized coating
- Fills cracks and holes protects surfaces from rust and corrosion
- Stops leaks while remaining completely flexible
- Covers fast with just one pass (unlike most spray paints)
- Perfect for all of your home repairs transform and protect virtually everything
- Ideal for arts and crafts, projects and hobbies once completely dry, it can be painted any color
- Apply on wet or dry surfaces
- Last for years and will not sag or drip in summer heat will not crack or peel in winter cold
- Stops vibrations and deadens noise
- WORKS ON: Wood, Metal, Tile, Concrete, Masonary, Fabric, Glass, Plastic, Aluminum, Porcelain, Dry Wall, Rubber, Cement, some Vinyls and so much more! *Flex Seal may not be compatible with all plastic, vinyls or rubbers.
- GREAT FOR: Roofs, Gutters and Downspouts - PVC Pipe Repairs, Roof Drip Edges and Flashings - RV's, Campers and Mobile Homes - A/C, Duct Work and Chimneys - Windowsills - Weatherizing - Foundation and Concrete Waterproofing - Sealing Cracks and Holes.
- FLEX TIPS: Spray a larger area than where the leak is and feather the edges. Apply multiple coats rather than one thick coat and use at can temperature above 60 F. Make sure Flex Seal has filled ALL cracks/holes and is FULLY CURED before testing product.
|Country of Origin||US|
|Brand||FLEX SEAL Family of Products|
|Manufacturer Name||SWIFT RESPONSE LLC|
|California Residents Proposition 65||www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.This product can expose you to chemicals including Ethyl Benzene and Carbon Black, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Toluene, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to|
Rated 4 out of 5 by Anonymous from Works great but stinks Works like advertised but the odor was a little overbearing. definitely this needs to be used in a well ventilated area.
Date published: 2021-06-20
Rated 4 out of 5 by JohnInJax from Works as advertised! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We were able to seal up some areas that we had previously tried to seal with some other products. Easy to apply and worked the first time. I wish there were more color options but black did work fin in our situation.
Date published: 2021-06-18
Rated 1 out of 5 by Mike C from Maybe I should have cut my Kayak in half :( I had a small leak in my kayak, I used both Flex tape and 3 coats of flex seal on the bottom of the boat and the leak is still there!
Date published: 2021-06-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by David G. from Professor I had a problem with rotting around the base of the outside door surrounds. The moisture had rotted the wood, and I was going to have to replace the surrounds. I purchased the white flex paste and after digging the rotted wood out, I used the paste to rebuild the rotted area. It worked great. I have had no further rotting and the finish cannot be distinguish from the wood that was there. It was all white, so I didn't have to paint the flex paste. Great job!!
Date published: 2021-06-16
Rated 4 out of 5 by Anonymous from Pretty good stuff Great! Incredible! Amazing! Really though this stuff is awesome!
Date published: 2021-06-14
Rated 1 out of 5 by JRidpath from Mystery Leak Solved with Flexseal! I purchased this because I had a plastic pet drinking fountain that had a mystery leak that was increasing. Besides inspecting it myself, I enlisted the help of 3 friends. Not one of us could locate the leak, though it was clearly evident it was leaking! I thought well, I guess I will try FlexSeal and just spray the entire bottom of the fountain and hope it holds...Best. Decision. Ever. It is still holding fast to this day - Thanks!
Date published: 2021-06-11
Rated 3 out of 5 by Anonymous from Not impressed with the spray can honestly Honestly not as thick as I remembered it to be, have some bubbling issues in a few spots, but it did protect the skylights from hail after being sprayed on them... I think the containers of flex are a better deal as its thicker then the spray cans.
Date published: 2021-06-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by TMMM from Need more Now that I can see how well it works, I have identified several other areas that could use Flex Seal MAX attention.
Date published: 2021-05-20
Behind every project is a True Value®
Thanks for signing up!
Please add email@example.com to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.