- Versatile, premium long lasting, P-graded aluminum oxide abrasive blend and strong resin bond cut cooler and smoother, and stand up to light- to moderate-pressure applications
- Heavy cotton/polyester blended flaps provide extended durability, conformability, and superior wear resistance
- Designed with a steel shank as an integral part of the wheel for excellent balance, chatter-free finishes, and quick changes on tools that have a collet design
- Better choice for medium grit blending, and cleaning of stainless and carbon steel, and aluminum, brass, and bronze
- Medium grit for blending and applying light scratch patterns
|Country of Origin||US|
|Manufacturer Name||NORTON ABRASIVES/ST GOBAIN|
|California Residents Proposition 65||www.P65Warnings.ca.gov to learn more.Some dust created by power sanding and grinding contain chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm, visit|
Please add email@example.com to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.