Valid only on Truevalue.com. Not valid at True Value stores or on their websites. Not valid on Weber®, Carhartt®, Yeti®, ring, Milwaukee®, DeWALT®, Dyson, Orca or Makita®, Quick Shade. Other exclusions may apply. Purchase price of $100 excludes tax & shipping. Not valid on gift card purchases or with any other coupons, offers, or certificates. Void where prohibited. Coupon code valid through 11:59 p.m. PT on 7/22/19; code may be withdrawn prior to that time at our discretion. In that event, notice will be posted on TrueValue.com and prior purchases with code will be honored.
- Solid aluminum body with CNC machined edges for greater accuracy and durability
- EZ Read laser etched graduations and numbers are highly visible
- Continuous scribing notches - ideal for ripping at 3-1/2" and 5-1/2"
- Low-glare, protective powder coated finish
- 1/8" scale reads from 1-1/2" to 8-1/4"
- Thick edge is useful as a saw guide
- 2x4 board dimension markers for measuring 1-1/2", 3" and 3-1/2"
- Marking lines for 45° miter cuts
- Instruction manual available on johnsonlevel.com/manuals
|Country of Origin||CN|
|Manufacturer Name||JOHNSON LEVEL & TOOL|
Please add email@example.com to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.