- Adds a 90-degree turn in your 0.710 in. supply tubing or dripline; Works in a variety of areas, from small to large, flat or sloped, to join distribution tubing in your drip irrigation system
- Fits 0.710 in. tubing and dripline with outside diameter of 0.710 in.
- Rock the end of tubing back and forth while pushing it into the compression fitting, where an internal barb will compress the tube to hold it in place; for rigid tubing, consider soaking the tube end in hot water or leaving out in the sun; Creates a water
- Compression ring is color-coded for easy identification: blue fits 0.710 in. tubing with 0.710 in. OD; black fits 5/8 in. tubing with 0.700 in. OD; green fits 1/2 in. tubing with 0.620 in. OD; Handles water pressures up to 50 psi
- Comes with one 0.710 in. Compression Elbow; Raindrip stands by their product and gives a 1-year, 100% satisfaction guarantee. If your product breaks, Raindrip will send you a new one for free, just pay shipping and handling
|Country of Origin||US|
|Manufacturer Name||RAINDRIP INC|
Please add email@example.com to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.