Barbed Elbow, 1/4-In., 25-Pack
Insert a 90-degree bend to your drip system with the 1/4 in. Barbed Elbow. This micro fitting connects two sections of 1/4 in. supply tubing or dripline, or connects 1/4 in. tubing to a punched hole on any size supply line. To install, insert the single-barbed tip inside the drip tubing opening and anchor in place. For rigid tubing, try soaking the tube in hot water or leaving out in the sun to make it more pliable. Use the fittings to set up a new drip system or expand or repair an existing system. Reusable micro fitting is made of acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS).
- Adds a 90-degree turn in your 1/4 in. supply tubing or dripline, or use to branch 1/4 in. tubing as a feeder line from a 1/2 in., 5/8 in., or 0.710 in. supply line; Works in a variety of areas, from small to large, flat or sloped; transports water to tree
- Fits 1/4 in. tubing with internal diameter of 0.170 in. or punched hole with diameter of 0.170 in.
- Insert barbed end into the drip tubing opening and anchor it in place. (Tip: soften the tubing end so it's easier to work with by soaking in hot water or leaving out in the sun for pliability.); Single-barbed fitting inserts into drip tubing and anchors i
- Handles water pressures up to 50 psi; Works with Raindrip products and other products with compatible connection type
- 1/4 in. barbed elbows come in a pack of 25; Raindrip stands by their product and gives a 1-year, 100% satisfaction guarantee. If your product breaks, Raindrip will send you a new one for free, just pay shipping and handling
|Country of Origin||US|
|Manufacturer Name||RAINDRIP INC|
Behind every project is a True Value®
Thanks for signing up!
Please add email@example.com to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.