Countertop Paint , Qt. Deep Tint Formula
Tired of looking at that old Countertop? With Rust-Oleum Countertop coating, you can renew laminate countertops, cabinets and furniture. In addition, it contains HomeShield(TM) Antimicrobial Protection which will protect the painted surface by inhibiting the growth of mold and mildew and other odor or stain causing microbes. Deep Tint to 10 decorator colors - MUST BE TINTED AT PAINT STORE (THERE MAY BE A MINIMAL CHARGE). 1 Part System Is Easy to Apply - No Primer Needed on Laminate. Scrubbable, Washable, Moisture & Chemical Resistant.
- One can of paint will cover approximately 25 linear feet of an average countertop.
- Tint to one of 10 popular dark colors
- MUST BE TINTED AT PAINT STORE - THERE MAY BE A MINIMAL CHARGE FOR THIS SERVICE
- TIP: If laminate surface is glossy, light sand first. Two thin coats are recommended for the smoothest finish.
- <a href="http://webapps.easy2.com/cm2/flash/generic_outline_index.asp?page_id=35885598" target="NEW"><font color=cc0000>Click to watch the video</font></a>
|Country of Origin||US|
|California Residents Proposition 65||www.P65Warnings.ca.govCancer and Reproductive Harm -|
Rated 4 out of 5 by Anonymous from Counter Top Paint I have used this product on my mobile home rentals in various shades. The old counter tops that in in these used mobiles, once sand down and any pits filled and sanded, I use two coats, as directed. One coat, let it dry, second coat the following day. I let the tenants know they can use spray cleaner, not harsh cleansers like a-jack, and their countertop will remain looking good. So far, we have been happy with the durability of the paint. I do put two thicker coats then what is mentioned. All in all, for quick tips on making counter tops in mobile homes look refreshed, I will continue to use this particular product.
Date published: 2021-12-17
Behind every project is a True Value®
Thanks for signing up!
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.