Contrator Turf Spreader, 80-Lbs.
Chapin's contractor spreader series is equipped with heavy-duty features for longevity and precision. Our 8301C has a large 1-piece hopper fully supported by a rugged powder-coated steel frame. Spread comfortably and efficiently with a rubber-gripped T-handle and solid steel linkage gate control. The rotary gate is adjustable to accommodate a variety of material and is designed with a cast zinc-plated agitator to help prevent clumping. It features directional spread pattern control to ensure material is applied where it is needed. Metal gears are enclosed to prevent debris interference. This heavy-duty turf spreader is equipped with rugged wide-tread 12-inch (30.48 cm) pneumatic tires for professional use. A rain cover and hopper gate are included.
- 80-pound (36.28 kg) capacity hopper with enclosed gear system to withstand the elements
- Compatible with fertilizers, seeds and more with simple gate adjustments
- Solid steel gate linkage and adjustable rotary gate for spreading a broad range of products
- Unique spread pattern control allows for precise control of spread pattern
- Wide-tread 12-inch (30.48 cm) pneumatic tires for stability
- Finger grip hopper for balanced lifting
- Includes rain cover and hopper grate
- Supported by a rugged, powder-coated steel frame
- Made in USA
- Adjustable rotary gate with cast zinc-plated agitator
- T-handle with rubber grips
- 5-year limited warranty
|Country of Origin||US|
|Manufacturer Name||CHAPIN R E MFG WORKS|
|California Residents Proposition 65||www.P65Warnings.ca.govCancer and Reproductive Harm.|
Behind every project is a True Value®
Thanks for signing up!
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.