Conduit Fitting, Beam Clamp, 1-In.
1" beam clamp, malleable iron, used to clamp on a beam, girder or other structural member to provide a mounting base for the attachment of conduit hangers, either directly or by means of threaded rod, csa approved.
- 1/4"-20 threaded openings
- Fits flanges up to 15/16" thick
- Supports threaded rod, threaded brindle rings and electrical boxes
- Bright zinc electroplated
- Material Malleable Iron
- Static Load Limit (lb) 450
|Country of Origin||IN|
|Manufacturer Name||HALEX/SCOTT FETZER|
Behind every project is a True Value®
Thanks for signing up!
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.