- 72-tooth ratchet requires only a 5-degree swing arc to turn a fastener
- Quick release allows for fast socket exchanges
- Sockets feature off-corner loading technology to virtually eliminate fastener rounding
- Manufactured from chrome alloy steel for better strength and longer tool life
- Bright, Nickel Chrome Plated finish easily wipes clean and resists corrosion
- Meets or exceeds ASME and ANSI specifications
- 10 SAE 12 Point Sockets: 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, 3/4, 13/16, 7/8, 15/16, 1 in.
- 10 Metric 12 Point Sockets: 11, 13, 14, 16, 17, 19, 21, 22, 24, 25 mm
|Country of Origin||CN|
|Manufacturer Name||MASTER MECHANIC|
|California Residents Proposition 65||www.P65Warnings.ca.govThis product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm|
Please add email@example.com to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.