- EKLIND POWER-T HEX KEYS with T-Handle have longer shafts for extra reach and leverage. Featuring a soft, textured overmold for extra comfort, slip resistance and safety. Key's size is permanently molded in the handle for easy identification.
- EKLIND hex keys (allen wrenches) are used to drive internal hexagon socket (allen head) fasteners
- OPTIMUM STRENGTH- These EKLIND tools are made with EKLIND Alloy Steel that is heat treated, quenched and tempered for optimum strength, torque and ductility for safety and coated with a rust resistant finish
- MEETS OR EXCEEDS ALL APPLICABLE STANDARDS- EKLIND tools meet or go beyond the standard regulations set forth in ANSI, ASME
- MADE IN AMERICA- High quality, Industrial Grade Professional Tools made in the U.S.A.
|Country of Origin||US|
|Manufacturer Name||EKLIND TOOL CO|
Please add email@example.com to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.