- Recommended for pool and spa, irrigation, potable water, pressure pipe, conduit and DWV applications
- For use on all schedules and classes of PVC pipe and fittings up to 6 in. diameter with interference fit
- Formulated for quick pressurization and longer working times in hot conditions
- Recommended application temperature of 40°F to 110°F / 4°C to 43°C
- Purple primer formulated for use on all schedules and classes of PVC and CPVC pipe and fittings
- Purple tint ensures piping has been primed prior to solvent cement application
- Purple primer for use in areas where plumbing code calls for verification that a primer be used
|Country of Origin||US|
|Manufacturer Name||OATEY COMPANY|
|California Residents Proposition 65||www.P65Warnings.ca.govCancer and Reproductive Harm -|
Please add email@example.com to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.