- Mechanical 2-speed transmission (0-500 & 0-1,900 RPM) for a wide range of drilling and fastening applications
- BL Brushless motor delivers 440 in.lbs. of Max Torque
- Efficient BL Brushless Motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The BL Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- The electronically-controlled BL Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh job site conditions
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 6-5/8"
- Weighs only 3.6 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Rubberized soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- Built-in dual L.E.D. lights with afterglow illuminate the work area
- All metal gears and gear housing for maximum job site durability
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
|Number of Batteries||1|
|Country of Origin||CN|
|Manufacturer Name||MAKITA USA INC|
|California Residents Proposition 65||www.P65Warnings.ca.gov'.Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: • lead from lead-based paints, • crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and • arsenic and chromium from chemically-treated lumber. Your risk from these exposures varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure to these chemicals: work in a well ventilated area, and work with approved safety equipment, such as those dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles. For more information, visit '|
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.