- MOEN Tub Shower Trim Kit Replacement is compatible with Moentrol and Posi-Temp cartridge style shower faucets
- Replaces Moentrol 220, 240, 2600 and 2700 series with and without diverters; replaces Moen Posi-Temp series 2300 with and without diverters (Replaces existing Moen Shower Trim kits OEM# 28951, 28951, 28961, 89273 and 89275)
- Important installation tip: To properly install this product, you need a minimum of a 3-1/2 inch opening in the wall for the offset portion of the trim plate to sit back in to ensure it sets flush to the wall
- Includes adapters to fit Posi-Temp Pressure Balancing and Moentrol tub and shower faucets while replacing the tub/shower valve trim with simple household tools making this a DIY project
- Kit includes the Moen shower trim kit includes (1) clear acrylic handle (2.75 in x 2.35 in x 1.6 in) and (1) metal handle (4 in x 2-1/16 in. x 2-3/8 in), faceplate trim, screws, adapters and Allen wrench to replace and install your shower valve trim
- Durable plastic, acrylic and stainless steel construction for reliable performance for the Moen shower trim kit
- BILT 3D interactive instructions download is a revolutionary way to assemble & install products with voice & text guided directions and step-by-step self-paced instructions to help you finish your install quickly & efficiently
|Number of Handles||Single Handle|
|Country of Origin||CN|
|Manufacturer Name||DANCO COMPANY|
|California Residents Proposition 65||www.P65Warnings.ca.govThis product can expose you to chemicals including Styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to|
Please add email@example.com to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.