VP Racing Fuels
2-Cycle Small Engine Fuel, 50:1 Synthetic, 5-Gallons
VP Small Engine Fuel is an advanced industry-leading fuel for 2-Cycle and 4-Cycle outdoor power equipment. Containing no ethanol, it protects fuel systems from ethanol-related damage, to help avoid costly repairs, improve performance and remain stable during long-term storage. This fuel can be used in everything from string trimmers and chainsaws to pressure washers, generators and mowers. With its 94-octane formula, VP-SEF provides optimum performance in a wider range of small engine applications than any other fuel on the market. VP-SEF 2-cycle blends use the highest quality, cleanest burning synthetic oil on the market. It's virtually smoke-free and substantially reduces engine wear and carbon deposits. VP-SEF's lubricants package is JASO FD certified and meets or exceeds ISO-EGD and API TC standards, as well as all manufactures' specs, including the Stihl, Husqvarna, Echo, Maruyama, Shindaiwa and many more brands!
- ETHANOL FREE FUEL
- PROVIDE EASIER MORE DEPENDABLE STARTUPS
- REMAIN STABLE THROUGH THE OFF SEASON AND BEYOND IN FUEL CELLS. GUARANTEED 2 YEARS IN THE TANK & 5 YEARS IN THE SEALED CAN
- MAINTAINS THE HIGHEST QUALITY COMPONENTS ENSURING BETTER THROTTLE RESPONSE AND INCREASED POWER
- ELIMINATES THE GUESS-WORK OF MEASURING AND MIXING. JUST POUR IT IN AND START IT UP!
- WON'T ATTRACT MOISTURE, OXIDIZE OR FORM GUMMY DEPOSITS IN CARBURETORS
- AVOID COSTLY REBUILDS AND DOWNTIME
- JASO FD CERTIFIED
- MEETS OR EXCEEDS ISO-EGD AND API TC STANDARDS
|Country of Origin||US|
|Brand||VP Racing Fuels|
|Manufacturer Name||VP RACING FUELS INC|
|California Residents Proposition 65||www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.Cancer and Reproductive Harm|
Behind every project is a True Value®
Thanks for signing up!
Please add email@example.com to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.