Shipping options and delivery times have changed. Get details.

Porter-Cable
Brad Nailer Kit, 18-Gauge, 20-Volt Lithium-Ion Battery
Porter-Cable

Brad Nailer Kit, 18-Gauge, 20-Volt Lithium-Ion Battery

Brad Nailer Kit, 18-Gauge, 20-Volt Lithium-Ion Battery is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 6.
  • y_2020, m_10, d_24, h_16
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_6
  • loc_en_US, sid_217818, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_truevalue
  • bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.1
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 7.91ms
  • REVIEWS, PRODUCT
$199.99
In stock
Model #
PCC790LA
Item #
217818

Online price. In-store price & availability may vary.

In stock
Description
Porter Cable, 20V, Max, Lithium, 18 Gauge, Brad Nailer Kit, 100% Battery Power Eliminates Need For Compressor, Hose Or Costly Gas Cartridges, Motor Design Provides Consistent Firing Power Into Various Materials & Climate Conditions, Multiple Tool Free Settings Provide Ease Of Use, Unit's Lightweight & Optimal Center Of Gravity Provide User Comfort In Multiple Positions Reducing User Fatigue, Multi Functional Dual Led Lights Function For Workspace Illumination & Error Indication, Includes 2.0Ah Battery & Charger.
Specifications
Specifications
SKU217818
Weight8.140000
UPC00885911428569
Country of OriginCN
Package Width5.0
Package Length13.88
Package Height12.0
Model NumberPCC790LA
BrandPorter-Cable
Manufacturer NameBLACK & DECKER/DEWALT
California Residents Proposition 65Warning: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically-treated lumber. Your risk from these exposures varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure to these chemicals: work in a well ventilated area, and work with approved safety equipment, such as those dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Going Strong I have owned this nailer since they orginally came out. I absolutely LOVE it. I am finishing up building my house and it had done 80% of the trim work in a 3,000sq ft home. The other 20% was was by my father in law who preferred the paslode system. After multiple problems with the gas (he has to buy alot of btw) he picked up my cordless porter cable nailer and used it for a day. That was all it took to covert a Paslode contractor user of well over 15 maybe 20 years to go buy a cordless brad nailer like my porter cable!!!
Date published: 2020-09-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Excellent Been using this quite frequently for 3 months now. Battery lasts forever and it hasn’t jammed once. Love it.
Date published: 2020-05-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Absolutely one of the best purchases out there Bought this nailer three or four months ago and have used it almost every day, all day long. Very impressed this Brad nailer hasn't missed a beat and has no trouble driving 2 inch brads all day long with one fully charged battery. It's also the lightest and least expensive cordless brad nailer. Hands down in a class of it's own. Extremely happy customer
Date published: 2019-01-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Good product I got the 20v line great product using them for a few years now, very happy with all of them
Date published: 2018-12-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Awesome tool! I was able to put up a whole wall of shiplap with a single 4AH battery and every nail was flush or better!
Date published: 2018-06-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Powerful and Light I wanted to wait until I'd used this brad nailer on a few projects before leaving a review, but I feel safe to say now after a few months of use that I love this brad nailer. The unit is solid and sturdy but also light and easy to reload. The battery hasn't worn out through several hours of use on multiple projects. This is a great
Date published: 2018-05-25
  • y_2020, m_10, d_24, h_16
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_6
  • loc_en_US, sid_217818, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_truevalue
  • bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.1
  • CLOUD, getReviews, 7.25ms
  • REVIEWS, PRODUCT
Thanks for signing up!

Please add truevalue@message.truevalue.com to your address book.