Seed Starting Tray, 3-In., 3-Pk.
CowPots are 'the pots you plant' making it even easier for you to start your own garden. Made from composted cow manure, CowPots are 100% biodegradable, renewable and are an all-natural alternative to start your seeds. Transplanting is easy, just place the whole pot in the ground, no need to crush or tear the pot walls; eliminating transplant shock. This product is made by an American family dairy farm and is used by small and large growers nationally.
- Package contains 18 planting cells (3 trays of 6).
- Pot specifications: 6 interconnected planting cells 9 1/4" x 6" x 3" (2 1/8" bottom width/cell)
- Shelf life once planted: 6 weeks. Transplant into larger container or in ground.
- Best suited for seed starting squash, cucumbers, beans and cold season crops like lettuce.
- Tray style prevents pots from tipping, easily torn apart when it's time to tranpslant.
|Country of Origin||US|
|Manufacturer Name||SUMMIT CHEMICAL CO|
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Benefits of Cow Pots Have been using cow pots for years. I start all my plants from seeds and have very good success with them
Date published: 2020-01-14
Behind every project is a True Value®
Thanks for signing up!
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.