- ½ HP energy efficient permanent split capacitor (PSC) primary pump can save money on your electric bills
- Primary pump capacity 3,200 GPH at a 10' lift and 4,400 GPH at 0 ' lift
- Backup system capacity 1,730 GPH at 10' lift and 2,500 GPH at 0'lift
- Includes a battery backup system with unique monitoring that sounds an alarm, illuminates a warning light and describes what to do for easy maintenance
- Runs weekly pump cycles to check for proper pump operation and to exercise the pump
- Peace of mind when away from home, remote terminal allows the ability to communicate with an auto dialer, home security system or other device, to alert you to problems or required maintenance
- Dual float switches on both the primary and backup systems provide 4X the protection
- Provides days of intermittent pumping power on a single battery charge
- Fluid sensor monitors fluid level of the battery
- Compatible with both wet cell and maintenance-free AGM batteries
- Connect two batteries in parallel for double the run time
- Automatic 1.6 amp battery charger
- Compact design fits in pits with diameters as small as 12"
- Detailed instructions with over 90 pictures walk you through the simple installation process
- Free lifetime technical support
- Includes controller, 1.6 Amp charger, two dual float switches, primary pump, backup pump, remote terminal and instruction manual (battery not included - sold separately)
|Country of Origin||TW|
|Manufacturer Name||GLENTRONICS INC|
Please add email@example.com to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.