This three burner grill has all of the same features as the other Genesis II grills: GS4 Grilling System, iGrill3 compatibility, 10 year warranty, and much more. There are a few exciting features that make this one stand out from the rest: .9mm Stainless steel cooking grates, 12,000 BTU side burner, 10,000 BTU sear station, along with one handle light.
- 10-year 100% Weber guarantee
- Three high performance stainless steel burners for 39,000 BTUs
- 12,000 BTU side burner allows yout to heat up sauces while main course is cooking
- 9,000 BTU Sear Station contains higher heat to sear in the juices of your meat
- 9mm stainless steel cooking grates provide 513 square inches of space and allows for even heat distribution
- Tuck-Away warming rack adds and additional 156 sq inches of space and can be folded down when not in use
- GS4 Grilling System includes:
- Infinity ignition is guaranteed to ignite the burners everytime
- High performance stainless steel burners evenly distribute the heat so food cooks evenly
- Stainless steel Flavorizer bars are angled to catch the drippings that add to the smokey flavor
- Grease Management system prevents flare-ups by funneling the grease away from the burners and into the drip pan
- Insert the iGrill3 Bluetooth thermometer (sold separately) into side table and monitor temperatures on mobile device with the Weber iGrill App
- The handle light illuminates the entire grilling surface allowing you to see the true color of your food.
- Two stainless steel side tables with tool hooks
- Stainless steel heat deflectors
- Powder coated porcelain enamel lid with center mounted thermometer
- Sleek open cart design provides additional room and storage for accessories
- Easy access to gas tank and an easy-to-read fuel gauge
- Two heavy duty locking front swivel casters and two large wheels
- Assembled size 29" wide, 59" long, 47" high
|SKU||Weber Genesis II Premium SE-330 3-Burner Gas Grill|
|California Residents Proposition 65||www.P65Warnings.ca.govProposition 65 warning: Handling the brass material on this product exposes you to lead, a chemical know to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm (Wash hands after handling this product). Combustion by-products produced when using this produce contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information please visit|
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.