Waterwise Fill Valve
Designed to minimize costly water loss, the WaterWI$E Fill Valve is the only dual shut-off fill valve that detects flapper leaks and hang-ups. Saves water due to leaks by not refilling the tank during a slow flapper leak and automatically shuts off if flapper is stuck open. Designed to fit more toilets, this toilet fill valve adjusts from 7-3/4" to 13-1/2", fitting large and small tanks. The WaterWI$E Fill Valve is proven quieter than other fill valves. Easy to install, the 528Z includes: (1) 528Z Fill Valve, (1) Refill Tube, (1) Metal Refill Tube Clip, (1) Mounting Nut, (1) Cone Washer, (1) Coupling Nut, (1) Tamper Proof Key and (1) Instructions.
- Built in leak detection fixes: running, noisy, no/slow refill and no/weak flush toilets
- Innovative twist-lock adjustment for easy installation
- Replaces old technologies such as ballcocks
- Exclusive longest lasting red rubber resists chlorine
- Detects flapper leaks and saves water
- Height easily adjusts from 7-3/4 in. to 13-1/2 in.
- 5 Year Warranty
- Made in the USA
- Includes: (1) fill valve, (1) refill tube, (1) metal refill tube clip, (1) accessory bag, and (1) instructions
|Country of Origin||US|
|Manufacturer Name||LAVELLE INDUSTRIES INC|
Behind every project is a True Value®
Thanks for signing up!
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.