- Powerful 4.9 AMP motor
- Keyless chuck for fast and easy bit installation and removal
- Low decibel rating (79dB) for quieter operation
- Variable speed (0 - 2,500 RPM) for drilling in a wide variety of materials
- In-line handle design for improved performance
- Large trigger switch for easy operation
- Reversing switch is conveniently located
- All ball bearing construction for durability and longer tool life
- Large trigger switch for comfortable operation
- Large recessed lock-on button
- Weighs only 3.1 lbs.
|Country of Origin||US|
|Manufacturer Name||MAKITA USA INC|
|California Residents Proposition 65||www.P65Warnings.ca.govSome dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically-treated lumber. Your risk from these exposures varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure to these chemicals: work in a well ventilated area, and work with approved safety equipment, such as those dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles. For more information, visit|
Please add email@example.com to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.