- 8.0 Amp motor delivers high performance in heavy-duty applications
- 3/8" all-metal ratcheting keyless chuck for greater bit retention
- 0-2,500 RPM, VSR trigger for versatility in drilling and fastening applications
- Soft grip handle design offers increased gripping surface and comfort
- All ball-bearing construction provides greater durability and longer tool life
|Country of Origin||CN|
|Manufacturer Name||BLACK & DECKER/DEWALT|
|California Residents Proposition 65||www.P65Warnings.ca.govSome dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically-treated lumber. Your risk from these exposures varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure to these chemicals: work in a well ventilated area, and work with approved safety equipment, such as those dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles. For more information go to|
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.