HET Toilet Valve
Designed to fix no/slow refilling, running, and noisy toilets, the Korky QuietFILL Platinum Toilet Fill Valve is quieter than other fill valves and is ideal for toilets since 1994 (1.6 GPF or less). It is fully adjustable to prevent water waste in all toilets. The refill adjuster delivers the right amount of water to the bowl to maintain original performance. This toilet fill valve is easy to install and adjust; no tools are required. Simply remove your old fill valve or ballcock, insert your new Korky fill valve, and adjust. The innovative twist-lock adjustment makes installation easy. Designed to fit more toilets, the Korky toilet fill valve adjusts from 7-3/4 inch to 13-1/2 inch and fits Kohler, TOTO, American Standard and all other brands. Easy to install, the 528MP includes: (1) 528MP Fill Valve, (1) Refill Tube, (1) Metal Refill Tube Clip, (1) Mounting Nut, (1) Cone Washer, (1) Coupling Nut, (1) Tamper Proof Key, (1) Refill Adjuster, and (1) Instructions.
- Designed for newer, HET toilets, maximize your toilet's performance by delivering just the right amount of water to the bowl
- Fill Valve fits 99% of toilets
- Fixes: running, noisy, no/slow refill and no/weak flush toilets
- Easy to install and adjust: easily adjusts from 7-3/4 in. to 13-1/2 in.
- Strainer catches sentiment in the water and allows valve to be serviceable
- Proven quietest in lab testing
- 5 Year Warranty
- Made in the USA
- Includes: (1) Fill Valve, (1) Refill Tube, (1) Metal Refill Tube Clip, (1) Refill Adjuster, (1) Mounting Nut, (1) Cone Washer, (1) Coupling Nut, and (1) Instructions
|Country of Origin||US|
|Manufacturer Name||LAVELLE INDUSTRIES INC|
Behind every project is a True Value®
Thanks for signing up!
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.